Monday 12 December 2016

'Christmas' Mid Challenge Reminder

It seems that time really does fly when you are having fun and we have already reach the mid way point of our current 'Christmas' Challenge.

Do you remember Lisan Cecilia and Marina?  They recently won our 'Halloween' Challenge and are our guest Designers this week.  We are so lucky to have such lovely Guest Designers, really amazing work and so much tallent.  Why not take a look at their blogs and see or yourself.

We asked the ladies to say a few words about themselves ...


I have been crafting since 1991.   I started out learning 3d decoupage and made mainly pictures.  There was no diecutting in those days so I used to cut out each layer with a craft knife.   One picture took me 22 hours! I then changed over to card making.  I played around a bit with Rubber stamping and colouring but found that the lack of tools available back then hindered a good result or I just wasn't any good at it!  A few years ago I was introduced to Promarkers and the wonderful world of Digi Stamps and that spurred me on to have another go at colouring then came entering challenges and blogging!  I love colouring both digi and rubber stamps and experimenting with colours and have recently started to play with inks and backgrounds!



Cecilia

My name is Cecilia Gunnarsson and blogger name is Cicci with The Pen.  I live with My family in Sweden and work as a guitarteacher and Love to colour and make Crafty things.  My father is an artist so I have Always Been interested in drawing and colouring ;) 

-Thank you for letting me be a Guest-DT over at your place.


Welcome to join in Crafty Boots Challenge 💕









I’m Marina from the UK. I work full-time in education and I have a family, but in my free-time, I love to make things. I’m on the design teams at Inkspirational Challenges and City Crafter and my own blog is http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/. Thank you for having me as Guest Designer at Crafty Boots.


Our Design Team ladies have been in their craft room this week too;

Wall Hanging by Faye










This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 20 November. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me be a Guest Designer in your fabulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete